Information Collected by Mad Cave
1) Information You Provide to Us: We may collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) from you as a condition to use certain Mad Cave Products and Services. PII to be collected may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, account login credentials and/or any other identifying information. We may associate this PII with your activities in the course of providing you with Mad Cave Products and Services.
2) Automatic [Log Data] Information: As you interact with Mad Cave Products and Services, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time of your visit, the type of browser and/or the type of operating system you use as well as potentially your location. Mad Cave, like many other services, may record this basic information.
How Mad Cave Uses Information
Mad Cave uses both Automatic [Log Data] Information and Cookies Information (collectively “Acquired Information”) as well as the PII it collects solely for business purposes which helps us improve Mad Cave Products and Services for users. On occasion, we may use the PII you provide us to contact you about changes or updates to Mad Cave Products and Services. With this information, we may: (a) fulfill requests for Mad Cave Products and Services; (b) send you notifications; (c) respond to inquiries; (d) contact you about your account; and/or (e) provide you with relevant information from our third party affiliates.
Mad Cave may use Acquired Information: (a) to customize content available to you; (b) to change the layout of the user interfaces; and/or (c) to analyze usage and interaction while personalizing your overall Internet experience with Mad Cave Products and Services
How Mad Cave Protects Information
Mad Cave takes several precautions to ensure that user information is kept private. These measures include:
1) Implementing safeguards that protects user information stored within our database;
2) Restricting access to user information to specific employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as customer service personnel and technical staff; and
3) Reviewing our internal business practices periodically for compliance with other policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of all acquired information.
Please note that no one can fully guarantee the security of all information submitted. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Information Collected by Third-Party Sites
Some of our pages contain links to third-party sites whose practices and policies may be different from ours. Guests should consult the other sites’ respective privacy policies before offering any information. We have no say or control over information that is given to, or collected by, any third-party site.
Mad Cave Age Restrictions
Anyone over the age of 18 can create an account and use Mad Cave Products and Services. For those under the age of 18, you will need your parent’s permission.
User Access to Information
Sign in to your account in order to: (a) access the PII gathered through Mad Cave Products and Services; (b) correct any factual errors in your PII; and/or (c) make any changes to your preferences and interests. You may also send us a request to see this information via e-mail at email@example.com.
You can, at any time, decide to opt-out of any of the information processes described above by either signing in to your account and choosing the “unsubscribe” option or sending us a request via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “unsubscribe” in the heading or body of the message or follow this link to Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Process that you can opt-out of include, but not are limited to: (a) cease receiving any further updates or notifications from Mad Cave Products and Services; (b) cease receiving any marketing information; and (c) cease having your PII or Acquired Information transferred to third party affiliates.
Effective Date: September 20, 2017