Mad Cave is thrilled to announce the Mad Cave Showcase 2.0! The Showcase will broadcast live on Saturday, October 3rd at 12 pm ET/9 am PT and will once again be hosted by the incredible Jazzlyn Stone. Join us and some very special guests – including acclaimed writers and artists like Cullen Bunn and Sweeney Boo (Captain Marvel, Sabrina Something Wicked) – as we discuss some of the exciting new titles coming this year and the next!
For the Mad Cave Showcase 2.0, we really wanted to step it up and provide our fans with an exciting day filled with major announcements that will affect Mad Cave for years to come, must-see interviews with talented creatives, exclusive offers on a limited amount of Showcase exclusive variant covers from creators like Liana Kangas (She Said Destroy) and Hannah Templer (Cosmoknights, GLOW), a live-drawing by the amazing Sweeney Boo (Eat, And Love Yourself), and more!
Want to stay up to date on all things Mad Cave? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for exclusive looks at art, trailers, and information on upcoming titles.
To read any of Mad Cave’s titles make sure to ask your Local Comic Shop for a copy or check us out on Comixology, Drive-Thru Comics, or our very own online store. Don’t forget, you can always download the first issue of any Mad Cave series absolutely free, just click here.
The full schedule of events will be as follows:
October 3rd, 12 pm – 5 pm EST
● Welcome with Mark London
● Announcement with Editor-in-Chief, Chris Sanchez
● Exclusive Mad Cave Showcase 2.0 Variant Cover Giveaway
● Interview with Lela Gwenn & Rowan MacColl
● Interview with Jay Sandlin & Patrick Mulholand
● Interview with Ennun Ana Iurov & David Pinckney
● Live drawing with Sweeney Boo
● 2020 Talent Search Winners Announcement with Chris Fernandez
● Interview with Cullen Bunn
● Interview with Winners from 2019 Talent Search, Shane Connery Volk, and David Hazan, and their editor, Brian Hawkins
● Editorial Interview with Chris Sanchez, Steenz, Michael Moccio, and Erica Schultz
See you there!
When it comes to selecting which book to buy, the options can become a little overwhelming. Well don’t you worry, we have the perfect guide
Diamond Comic Distributors, the world’s largest distributor of English-language comic books, graphic novels, and pop culture merchandise, is pleased to announce that it has signed
This winter, cozy up with some Mad Cave favorites! Two first wave titles that put Mad Cave Studios on the comics map are making an